KNOW before you GO!
The Escambia County Tax Collector’s office wants to ensure that your visit with us goes smoothly. In order to make that happen, we want to make sure you are prepared with the documentation that may be required.
On this page, you will find information on the top services we provide in our office, as well as the minimum documentation required for a standard transaction. Additional documentation may be required depending on your specific circumstances.
- Tag Renewal
- Florida Driver License (Class E Operator’s License) or Identification Card
- Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Driving Exam
- Concealed Weapon License
- Disabled Parking Permit
- Florida Title Transfer
- Florida Vessel Title Transfer (New Requirements 07/01/2023)
- Duplicate Florida Title
- Out of State Title Transfer
- Property Tax Payment
- Business Tax Receipt
- Print Electronic Title
- Birth Certificate
- Change of Address Information
- Surrender License Plate
- Payment Policy
Click the link below, pick an office, and follow the prompts.