Appointments for original or renewals of concealed weapon licenses are available at the Marcus Pointe, Warrington, and Molino offices. Click here to make an appointment or to join the line for walk-in service as available. Appointments are recommended for original applications. Limited* walk-in customers may be accepted as staffing permits.

New Concealed Weapon Laws July 1, 2023

Replacements for lost or damaged concealed weapon licenses, name changes, or address changes are not offered at tax collector offices. You can receive a replacement license or update your address for your concealed weapon license only with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Change your address online at or by mail. The Division of Licensing no longer prints the licensee’s residence address on the Florida concealed weapon license. The law does not require you to obtain a revised license after a change of address so you may continue to carry your current license until it expires.

Our Marcus Pointe, Warrington, and Molino offices currently process applications and renewals for concealed weapon licenses. Appointments can be made here.

*Our offices experience high customer volume on the first and last weeks of every month and around holidays. Walk-in original applications may not be taken during these times.

Initial applications:
Please bring the following documents for concealed weapon license applications:

  • Picture ID – drivers license or state-issued identification card
  • Proof of training includes any state hunter safety course, DD-214, courses from the National Rifle Association (NRA), law enforcement, security guard, investigators, special deputies, or any division of law enforcement or security enforcement, or any safety course taught by local law enforcement or state or NRA certified instructors. Please bring the original and one black and white copy. Click here for more information on training classes.
  • If you are a United States citizen born outside the United States, or if you are a permanent legal resident alien, you will need to bring official documentation that confirms your citizenship status. Documents include a U.S. Passport, Consular Report of Birth (Form FS-240), Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350), Certificate of Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570), or a Certificate of Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561).
  • Active duty military members and veterans can get expedited service by providing the following:
    1. Active duty military personnel should include a copy of their Common Access Card or another form of official military identification with their application. A copy of service members’ current orders is also acceptable as proof of active duty status.
    2. Honorably discharged veterans should submit a copy of their DD 214 long form with their application.
  • Fee payment – payable to Escambia County Tax Collector, Scott Lunsford

Original applications require the use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse.
You may bring a knowledgeable person to assist with the application.

Approximately 95 days prior to the expiration date of your license, FDACS will send your renewal application form. If you would like to renew prior to receipt of your renewal notice, you must contact the Division of Licensing at (850) 245-5691 for approval at least 24 hours before your appointment at our office.

Please bring the following documents for concealed weapon license renewal:

  • Picture ID – drivers license or state-issued identification card
  • Florida concealed weapon permit or renewal notice
  • Fee payment –  payable to Escambia County Tax Collector, Scott Lunsford

*For a list of approved training courses, please click here.

Note: When you complete your application, you will be asked to swear and affirm that you have been furnished a copy of Chapter 790, Florida Statutes (F.S.), and that you are knowledgeable of the provisions contained in that section of the law. Please read and review Chapter 790, F.S., prior to your appointment.

You can find more information at

Click here for a listing of fees.

*Cash, checks, debit and credit cards are accepted for these transactions. Please click here for our payment policy.