Appointments for mandatory 3N3 or medical re-exams must be requested via email to ECTC@EscambiaTaxCollector.com.
Please click here for more information or to Join the Line.
Vehicle Requirements for Driving Skills Test
- Valid registration
- Proof of insurance. Florida registered vehicles must present Florida insurance.
- Must pass a basic vehicle inspection at our office. See page 89 Florida Driver Handbook.
Learner Permit Holders
- Must have held a learner permit at least 12 months or until 18th birthday, whichever comes first, with no moving traffic convictions
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- 18 or older must be accompanied by a licensed driver age 21 or older
- Payment of $6.25 non-refundable service fee
- Payment of any required re-exam fees
- Eyeglasses/contact lenses if required for driving
- See all testing requirements in section 12 of the Florida Driver Handbook
Applicants applying for their first Florida driver license will be required to:
- Complete a four-hour drug and alcohol course (unless presenting a driver license or learner permit)
- Successfully complete the written exam (unless presenting a driver license or learner permit)
- Submit all Real ID documents at an office to create a DHSMV record prior to scheduling a driving exam
In the case of inclement weather, the queue will be closed and reopened as soon as the weather clears.
Photography or videography
- Photography or videography is not permitted during driving exams
- Dash cameras must be turned off or removed during the driving exams