Due to the COVID-19 outbreak all tax collector office lobbies are closed.
We continue to assist as many citizens as possible by way of a phone queue. All current appointments are canceled.
For service, pick your office below and follow the prompts. Calls will be returned in the order in which they joined. A valid phone number must be provided. Call-backs will be from a 438 (Escambia County) or 595 (State of Florida) exchange.
The following transactions are available ONLINE ONLY :
- Property Tax Payments – Property tax payments are due by the end of March and at this time, there is no provision of law to extend the statutory delinquency deadline for the payment of real estate and tangible property taxes – Pay here
- Business Tax Receipt – Businesses can renew and print their business tax receipts online here
- BTExpress – Citizens and business owners can apply for a new business tax receipt or edit information on your current account here
- Tag Renewal – Renew online and pick up the same or next business day in one of our convenient drive thrus or have the registration mailed to you – Renew here
- Hunting and Fishing License – Purchase or renew online here
- Concealed Weapon License – Apply or renew online here
213 Palafox Place
Pensacola, Florida 32502
6440 Hwy. 95-A North, Suite A
Molino, Florida 32577
6451 North “W” Street
Pensacola, Florida 32505
4051 Barrancas Avenue, Suite A
Pensacola, Florida 32507