The Escambia County Tax Collector handles many issues where your address is important. If you need to change your address, here are a few tips:
- Driver License – If you are Real ID compliant, you can update your address online at MyDMV Portal. If you come to our office to change your address, click here prior to your appointment to find out what you need to bring with you. Visit flhsmv.gov/fees/ for a fee estimate.
- Vehicle Registration – You can update your address online at MyDMV Portal. If you come to our office to change your address, click here prior to your arrival to find out what you need to bring with you. Visit flhsmv.gov/fees/ for a fee estimate.
- Concealed Weapon License – You can update your address for your concealed weapon license only with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Change your address online at FreshFromFlorida.com or by mail at:
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Division of Licensing
P.O. Box 6387,
Tallahassee, Florida 32314-6387.
NOTE: The Division of Licensing no longer prints the licensee’s residence address on the Florida concealed weapon license. The law does not require you to obtain a revised license after a change of address so you may continue to carry your current license until it expires.
- Property Tax – The Escambia County Property Appraiser is responsible for maintaining property record ownership, including address changes. To change the address associated with your property tax account, you can complete, sign and mail the Property Tax Change of Address Request form found here to:
Escambia County Property Appraiser
221 Palafox Place, Suite 300
Pensacola, Florida 32502-5836
- Business Tax Receipt – You must transfer your old business tax receipt anytime you move to a new location, change your business name, or change business ownership. The transfer fee is $3.00. There is no fee for a change in mailing address if a new business tax receipt is not requested. You can change your address online here or visit one of our four convenient locations.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.