Same-Day Renewal Pick Up Service Available
RENEW online before 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Under delivery options, select “Pick up at a Tax Collector Office Location” and select your desired location. Tag renewals paid after 3:00 p.m. can be picked up the next business day between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Note: If you do not pick up within two business days, the registration will be mailed to the address on record.
To renew online:
- Have your renewal notice, registration or license plate number, and proof of insurance available.
- Pay by eCheck with no additional fee
- $2.95 convenience fee per registration for credit and debit cards
- You should expect two emails: The first confirming your payment and the second to let you know when your registration is ready for pick up. Allow one hour minimum for processing.
- When you receive the READY FOR PICK UP email, go to the location you selected and visit the customer check-in desk.
- Show your photo ID and you are ready to go!
Click on the link below and follow the instructions.
Renew In Person
Please bring the following information for tag renewals:
- Renewal notice, current registration, or license plate number
- Proof of Florida personal injury protection (PIP) insurance
- Photo ID
- Florida resident military members stationed outside of Florida must provide:
- Commercial vehicles must provide:
- Heavy vehicle use tax receipt from IRS
- Proof of Florida combined limits insurance
Annual registration fees are defined by Florida Statute and are subject to change by a legislative act. Rates are based on vehicle weight and range from a base fee of $28.10 to $46.10 for standard cars and light-duty pickups. Commercial and for-hire vehicle rates vary according to several factors. Please visit our military resources page questions concerning military personnel.