Scott Lunsford, Escambia County Tax Collector, reminds taxpayers there is help for those who may need to make partial payment on their 2019 real estate and tangible property taxes.
If a property owner decides to make partial payments, the following information applies:
- Property owner must submit an application (found on the back of the tax bill and on our website) with initial partial payment.
- A $10 processing fee is deducted from each partial payment per statute.
- Partial payments are accepted for current year taxes only.
- No discount allowed for partial payments.
- Partial payments will not be accepted after April 15, and any remaining balance as of April 16 is delinquent and subject to all applicable penalties and fees.
COVID-19 UPDATE: While our lobbies and call center are closed, our payment center is available at all times at EscambiaTaxCollector.com. Customers are encouraged to pay online by eCheck where there is never an extra fee or by mail. At this time, our drive thru lanes are available for pick up of completed transactions only.
Taxpayers with specific questions can email ectc@EscambiaTaxCollector.com or visit EscambiaTaxCollector.com and join the phone queue. Calls are returned in the order in which they were received. Calls will be from a 438 County exchange or a 595 State exchange.
Our online services at EscambiaTaxCollector.com allow customers to check the status of property taxes, pay online, print a receipt, search records, renew vehicle and vessel registrations and many other services.