Scott Lunsford, Escambia County Tax Collector, offers help for those taxpayers who may need to make partial payments for their 2018 property taxes.
If a property owner decides to make partial payments, the following information applies:
- Property owner must submit an application (found on the back of the tax bill, available at the tax collector’s office and on our website) with initial partial payment.
- Partial payments are accepted for current year taxes only from November 1 until March 31.
- No discount allowed for partial payments.
- A $10 processing fee deducted from each partial payment.
- Partial payments are not accepted after March 31, and any remaining balance as of April 1 is delinquent and subject to all applicable penalties and fees.
For additional information, visit our website at EscambiaTaxCollector.com/property-tax/payment-options.
Citizens are encouraged to visit our virtual office at EscambiaTaxCollector.com to conduct most tax collector business 24 hours a day. Our online services allow customers to pay their taxes, search records, renew vehicle and vessel registrations and many other services. Customers who do need to visit our offices can join the line online at EscambiaTaxCollector.com and manage their time their way. Citizens select an office location and type of service, receive a message with approximate service time and then continue their regular activities until the service time approaches.
To check the status of your taxes or to pay online, click here.
Taxpayers are encouraged to chttps://escambia.county-taxes.com/publicontact us by email ectc@EscambiaTaxCollector.com or by phone with any questions.