Today, Scott Lunsford, Escambia County Tax Collector, is excited to announce the launch of a newly-designed website expected to provide users a clean, uncluttered design that incorporates improved functionality and enhanced content. Developed using the latest technology and a responsive design, the revamped site was created to provide a user-friendly experience that makes it easier than ever for citizens, businesses and visitors to access information about tax collector services from their computer, tablet or mobile phone.
The site is organized to provide quick and direct access to the most popular programs and services the Escambia County Tax Collector offers, and a newly-developed site-wide search engine has been created to aid citizens who are not sure where to look for specific information.
“We are excited to bring this new design to our citizens,” Escambia County Tax Collector Scott Lunsford said. “We created the website with the customers’ needs and expectations at the forefront of everyone’s mind.”
Some of the new, enhanced features include:
- Payment Center – one location where payments can be made for most tax collector services.
- Get In Line – a quick link to access our virtual queue to get in line before you get to the office.
- Schedule an Appointment – a quick way to make a future appointment for any of our services.
- Forms Center – one location that houses the most popular forms needed for citizen transactions.
- Search – a robust search engine that will provide a quick way for citizens to find the information they need.
Visitors to the site are encouraged to provide feedback and submit ideas to improve its design. The site will be continually updated, with new features being added as needed. “Our entire staff is committed to an ongoing cycle of improvements and enhancements,” Lunsford stated. “Citizen feedback is an integral part of the process.”
Lunsford is committed to providing quality, high-level customer service, and the launch of the site shows that commitment. “We are confident that citizens will find the new site modern, innovative, and intuitive. We will continue to work hard to provide a more satisfying online user experience.”