Friday, October 19, 2018
Marcus Pointe Baptist Church, 6205 North “W” Street, Pensacola, Florida
8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
We look forward to working with the students attending the American Workforce: Empower All event on Friday, October 19, 2018. We will have staff on hand to assist students in obtaining a Florida identification card. We hope the information and resources on this page help provide the necessary information to ensure a positive outcome and experience.
Identification Card Information
The following original documents are needed for the issuance of a Florida driver license or identification card. Please be aware the documents must be certified originals. Photocopies or notarized photocopies cannot be accepted.
Identification – Bring One
- Current U.S. passport
- Certified U.S. birth certificate
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Consular Proof of Birth Abroad (FS-240 or FS-545)
Name Change(s) Since Birth – Also Bring
- U.S. passport in current name (or)
- Certified marriage certificate(s) or court order(s) that show your name change(s). Documents must link name on birth record to current name.
Social Security Number
- Social Security card
- Paycheck showing full Social Security number
- Form SSA 1099 or Non-SSA 1099
- Letter from Social Security Administration (if no card issued)
Residential Address (not post office box) – Bring two with complete matching addresses
- Deed, mortgage, payment booklet, or lease
- Florida vehicle registration or title
- Electric, water, gas, cellular, or cable bill
- Homeowner proof of address
- DHSMV Form 71120 signed by applicant
- Green card (Form I-551)
- I-551 stamp in valid passport or on I-94
- I-797 form or immigration judge’s order
- Valid employment authorization card
- I-94 and valid passport
- Immigration judge’s order
- Proof of lawful presence
The State fee for an identification card is $25.00. Please make checks payable to FLDHSMV.
Customers applying for a no-fee or reduced fee Florida Identification card due to income level will need to provide the following documents:
- Original Florida Access card with their name on the card
- The card must be valid. DHSMV will not accept cards without dates
- If the customer is age 18 or older
- Florida Access card with the customer’s name on card
- If the customer is age 17 or younger
- Accompanying parent will present a valid Access card and the families Access Florida benefits documentation listing the child as a beneficiary on the parent’s card
- Access Florida enrollment or eligibility letter. The letter must show the date the application was approved or the dates the customer is covered for benefits.
Forms & Links