Scott Lunsford, Escambia County Tax Collector, reminds taxpayers there is help for those who may need to make partial payments for their 2017 property taxes.
If a property owner decides to make partial payments, the following information applies:
- Property owner must submit an application (found on the back of the tax bill, available at the tax collector’s office and on our website) with initial partial payment.
- Partial payments are accepted for current year taxes only from November 1 until March 31.
- No discount allowed for partial payments.
- A $10 processing fee deducted from each partial payment.
- Partial payments are not accepted after March 31, and any remaining balance as of April 1 is delinquent and subject to all applicable penalties and fees.
For additional information, visit our website at escambiataxcollector.com/property-tax/payment-options
We also offer a more convenient way to wait in line for walk-in services. Customers who do not have an appointment can still save time by downloading the QLess app (available for free at the Apple App Store and Google Play) or by texting an office location to join a line immediately. With this system, customers can check in from anywhere. Customers will receive status updates and be able to request additional time, if necessary.
Text the office location to (850) 344-1875 (after 8:30 a.m.):
- ectc downtown
- ectc marcus pointe
- ectc molino
- ectc warrrington
Taxpayers are encouraged to contact us by phone or email ectc@EscambiaTaxCollector.com with any questions.