If you are an honorably discharged US military veteran you may present proof of honorable discharge to have a veteran designation added to your Florida driver license or ID card. In addition to the license fees, a $1 endorsement fee will be assessed. Proof of honorable discharge can be a DD-214 or retired military ID card. If you are unable to locate your DD-214 you may visit archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/ to request information on a duplicate DD-214.