I am over 65 years of age, applied for and was granted the over-age exemption from the Business Tax Receipt but received a renewal notice. What should I do?

You are exempt from paying the Business Tax, but still require a Business Tax Receipt to operate your business. To validate the renewal at no fee, mail the notice back to the Escambia County Tax Collector with a copy of your driver license or identification card. An exempt receipt will be sent back to you in the mail.