How can I renew, replace, or extend the expiration date of my Florida driver license if I am an active duty military Florida resident and I am stationed outside of Florida?

You may visit for assistance in replacing or renewing. You will be able to update your mailing address to ensure the delivery of your new driver license. In the case of needing an extension of the expiration date or if your require assistance replacing or renewing your Florida driver license you may contact DHMSV directly at (850) 617-2000.