We are hiring.
Do you love interacting with people? Do you have a passion for helping
others? Our team is seeking individuals with a desire to serve others in a fast-paced, customer-focused, and detail-oriented position as an Agent Trainee.
This entry-level position includes processing motor vehicle transactions, issuing hunting/fishing licenses, receipting tax payments, and providing driver license and ID card services. Critical thinking, problem-solving, and computer skills are essential.
Individuals applying should have the ability to adapt to change rapidly, work
in a team environment, and have strong interpersonal skills. Applicants must
be available to work at any one of our four office locations.
- At least 18 years of age with a valid driver license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years working in a professional, customer service team
environment in a role with direct customer contact
- Ability to easily, confidently, and accurately navigate multiple computer
- Knowledge of basic procedures and principles of mathematics, business
English, and general office duties
- Capability to work at any office location
- Regular prompt attendance is an essential requirement.
- Hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with an hour for lunch.
- Starting pay – $15.00 per hour
We are an EOE and drug-free workplace.
Benefits, including membership into the Florida Retirement System, and access to various life and health benefits are available.
Interested applicants should click here for the application.
Mail a completed employment application (PDF) to:
(If mailing, the application must be received in an office by the due date. Postmarks will not be accepted.)
Attn: Human Resources
Escambia County Tax Collector
P. O. Box 1312
Pensacola, FL 32591
Resumes may be submitted, but not in lieu of applications.
Employment applications will remain active for six months.
Questions can be directed to Human Resouces at ECTC_HR@EscambiaTaxCollector.com