Tax Collector office lobbies are open with limited access and services.
We continue to assist as many Escambia County citizens as possible. Customers must supply and wear masks while in the lobbies.
Transactions will be pre-screened prior to lobby entrance. Review our “What Do I Bring” information before joining the line.
Wait times may be longer than normal.
Limited indoor waiting. Please remain in vehicle until called for service.
The following transactions are available ONLINE, DRIVE-THRU OR BY MAIL ONLY :
- Property Tax Payments – Property tax payments are due by the end of March and at this time, there is no provision of law to extend the statutory delinquency deadline for the payment of real estate and tangible property taxes – Pay here
- Business Tax Receipt – Businesses can renew and print their business tax receipts online here
- BTExpress – Citizens and business owners can apply for a new business tax receipt or edit information on your current account here
- Tag Renewal – Renew online and pick up the same or next business day in one of our convenient drive thrus, the entrance to our Warrington office, or have the registration mailed to you – Renew here
- Hunting and Fishing License – Purchase or renew online here
- Concealed Weapon License – Apply or renew online here
213 Palafox Place
Pensacola, Florida 32502
6440 Hwy. 95-A North, Suite A
Molino, Florida 32577
6451 North “W” Street
Pensacola, Florida 32505
4051 Barrancas Avenue, Suite A
Pensacola, Florida 32507