We are recruiting for entry-level Agent Trainees to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, and challenging work environment. Submissions must be received by 5 p.m. CDT on Monday, December 4, 2017. Hire date – January 2018.
Accepting applications for the following position:
Beginning Salary: $28,850 annually
Closing Date: December 4, 2017 (5 p.m. CDT)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Agent Trainees enter a rigorous paid training program to learn a variety of technical procedures in the collection, processing, and issuance of motor vehicle and vessel registrations and titles, driver licenses, hunting and fishing licenses and business tax receipts; as well as current and delinquent ad valorem property taxes levied against real estate, personal property, and rolling stock.
The standard workweek is 40 hours Monday through Friday. In addition to the competitive beginning hourly wage and opportunities for advancement, benefits include paid holidays, paid leave, paid life insurance, affordable health and dental insurance and participation in the Florida Retirement System.
- A desire to serve others in a fast-paced, customer focused, detail-oriented environment
- Be energetic…engaging…have a positive attitude
- Computer skills
- Minimum two years of progressively responsible office clerical experience
- Cashiering experience a plus, but not required
The following skills tests will be administered to qualified applicants:
- typing (minimum 35 correct words per minute)
- cash handling
- alpha-numeric data entry
- basic computer literacy
- writing a business letter
Click here for the complete job description.