Scott Lunsford, Escambia County Tax Collector, reminds citizens that they can protect their health and the health of others while still doing business with our office.
Minimize your time in the office
- Get in line online prior to visiting an office. You will receive text updates on your mobile device with your wait times and can enter the office as you are being called to the window. This will eliminate your wait in a crowded lobby. Visit EscambiaTaxCollector.com and click “Join the Line.”
- Use the Express Lane service for same day or next day pickup of vehicle/vessel registration renewals. Renew online and pick up in the office or in the drive thru. Use the eCheck option with no additional fees. There is a convenience fee added to your total if you use a credit or debit card.
Utilize online services
Many tax collector services can be done online at EscambiaTaxCollector.com. Visit our payment center and use the eCheck option with no additional fees. There is a convenience fee added to your total if you use a credit or debit card.
- Property Tax – Search property tax records, pay your property and tangible tax bill(s), and/or print your bill(s)/receipt(s).
- Business Tax Receipt – Search businesses, renew your business tax receipt, print your current business tax receipt.
- BTExpress – Apply for a new business tax receipt, edit information on your current business tax receipt.
- Vehicle/Vessel Registration (Express Lane) – Renew online and pick up in office the same or next business day or have the registration mailed to you.
- Driver License/Identification Card Renewal – If you are currently Real ID compliant and your last driver license or identification card renewal was done in an office, you may be eligible to renew online. A 30-day extension has been issued for those citizens whose licenses or identification cards expire between March 16, 2020 and April 15, 2020.
- Hunting and Fishing License – Purchase or renew online
- If you are sick, please contact our office by email at ECTC@EscambiaTaxCollector.com or by phone to see if there are ways we can help you do business with our office without having to come to the office.
“The health and welfare of our agents and our citizens is of the utmost importance to our office,” said Escambia County Tax Collector, Scott Lunsford. “We constantly strive to diminish the spread of viruses in our office and will continue to keep our offices as safe as possible.”
Please continue to follow CDC recommendations on everyday preventable actions and visit FloridaHealth.gov for the most up-to-date resources on information and guidance regarding COVID-19 in Florida.
For more information on tax collector services, visit www.EscambiaTaxCollector.com.