What if I am 100% Service-Connected Disabled?

You may present a 100% service connected disabled card or letterhead statement from Veterans Affairs indicating your permanent disability. This may waive your driver license or identification card issuance fees.

NOTE: You must have all paper documentation, electronic documentation is not accepted at this time.

What if I am a veteran?

If you are an honorably discharged US military veteran you may present proof of honorable discharge to have a veteran designation added to your Florida driver license or ID card. In addition to the license fees, a $1 endorsement fee will be assessed. Proof of honorable discharge can be a DD-214 or retired military ID card. If you are unable to locate your DD-214 you may visit archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/ to request information on a duplicate DD-214.