CURRENT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
To help mitigate COVID-19 risks, the following protocols are in effect for all offices:
- Masks or cloth face coverings are recommended for everyone entering the building.
- Transactions and customers will be pre-screened prior to entering the building
- Customers’ temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer prior to entering the building
- Wait times may be longer than usual
- To minimize your wait time, “Join the Line” for service and arrive closer to your service time (click here for more information on joining the line)
- Express services, such as tag renewals, business tax receipts, property tax, hunting and fishing licenses, and handicapped parking placards are available online, by mail or through our convenient drive-thrus.
After joining the line, customers will receive an estimated wait time by text. Wait times currently are longer than normal. Customers should remain in their vehicles or outside until a text is received to report to a window. See more information about joining the line here.
Payment may be made by check, eCheck (for online services), debit, or credit cards. Online or telephone payments made by eCheck are fee-free. Credit and debit transactions are subject to convenience fees charged by the payment vendor(s).
This information is provided as a public service for general informational purposes only. For questions regarding your specific situation please call our office or email us at ECTC@EscambiaTaxCollector.com.