- 2015 Tax Certificate Sale Schedule and Buyer Information
- 2015 Tax Certificate Information
- Tax Year 2013 Real Estate Delinquent List
- Prior Years County-held Certificates Available for Purchase as of 02/27/2012
- Certificate of Endorsement Needed for Transfer of Certificates
- Memo to Discontinue Sub-accounts on Tax Certificate Sale
PROPERTY TAX CERTIFICATE SALE DOWNLOADS AND INFORMATION
Unpaid real estate taxes become delinquent on April 1 of each year. A 3% penalty is assessed at that time. In May, the tax collector advertises delinquent properties in a local newspaper once a week for three consecutive weeks. On or before June 1, the tax collector holds an online tax certificate sale. Information about these sales can be downloaded from escambiafl.realtaxlien.com.
Some of the following files are “zipped” (compressed). In order to view/use them, the files must be “unzipped” (uncompressed) using a utility such as WinZip.Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view some files.
For more information, please call 850-438-6500 x3252.Print Back to Top