FWC Seeks Public Input at Meeting in Pensacola January 31
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is hosting a series of public meetings to help shape the future of deer management in the Florida Panhandle. Meetings will include:
- Information on proposed Deer Management Units (DMUs)
- Results of a recent 4,500 person survey
- Public comment opportunities
- FWC staff to answer questions
Who should attend?
- Public with an interest in deer management
For more information on the DMU project and map of draft DMUs in the Panhandle, click here.
Additional opportunities are available to provide input by visiting www.myfwc.com/hunting/by-species/deer/dmu.Published on: January 25, 2013