Job Opening - Agent Trainee
Beginning Salary: $27,194 annually
Issue Date: March 11, 2016
Closing Date: April 4, 2016 (close of business)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Agent trainees enter a rigorous paid training program to learn a variety of technical procedures in the collection, processing and issuance of motor vehicle and vessel registrations and titles, driver licenses, hunting and fishing licenses and business tax receipts; as well as current and delinquent ad valorem property taxes levied against real estate, personal property and rolling stock.
The standard workweek is 40 hours Monday through Friday. In addition to the competitive beginning hourly wage and opportunities for advancement, benefits include paid holidays, paid life insurance, affordable health and dental insurance and participation in the Florida Retirement System.
The following skills tests will be administered to qualified applicants:
- Typing (minimum 35 correct words per minute),
- cash handling,
- alpha-numeric data entry,
- basic computer literacy, and
- writing a business letter.
- Typing/keyboarding at least 35 correct wpm
- Cashiering experience a plus, but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible office clerical experience
- Intermediate computer skills
Click here for the complete job description.